Research EEG/ERP Application Support Analyst : Charlotte, NC, USA
REEGA1903 / March 2018
Compumedics/Neuroscan is currently searching for a Research EEG/ERP Applications Support Analyst. Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a medical device company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of diagnostics technology for the sleep, brain research and clinical application, and ultrasonic blood-flow monitoring applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; and Europe and the Middle East.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting Compumedics / Neuroscan Customers performing clinical and research, EEG and ERP, recordings and analysis on subjects and patients of all ages (infant to geriatric)
- Supporting Customers in practical techniques of connecting patients/subjects with electrodes/monitoring equipment needed to record EEG
- Supporting Customer Analysis of EEG recordings
- Configuring Custom Reports using MSWORD and Compumedics Configurations
- Providing in-depth support of Neuroscan products distributed by Compumedics USA, Inc. Performing remote session installations and problem-solving, with consultation from experienced staff
- Coordinate Neuroscan-related admin transactions with customers
- Must have a temperament suitable for direct interaction with the users under what can be demanding conditions. This includes a friendly comportment, considerable patience, a high toleration for frustration, and the flexibility to switch attention quickly from one task to another.
- Perform work in an 8 to 5 shift, with occasional weekend travel
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision as well as contribute to a Support Team environment
- An eagerness to learn new products and capabilities
- Travel to new facilities to install or troubleshoot Compumedics Neuroscan Systems
- Occasional travel to trade shows to assist in booth coverage
Travel Required: 25%
- Required to Travel in North America
- Required to have valid Driver’s License
- Required to have valid Passport
- Required to have a dependable vehicle
- Required to have a credit card to hold 30 days of Expenses
Location: Charlotte NC
- Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience, Psychology, or related field with an emphasis on Psychophysiology/Neuroscience, and an understanding of the basics of EEG and Evoked Potential recordings (preferred)
- Working on Masters Cognitive & Clinical Neuroscience program
- Ancillary education in Biology, Engineering, and/or IT is helpful
- Familiarity/fluency with Windows-based OS computers is required
Certifications and Registry:
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET) in EEG
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CLTM) in EEG
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CNIM) in EEG
- Laboratory or clinical experience in recording and analyzing psychophysiological activity, especially EEGs and ERPs
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience and Knowledge of Neuroscan Curry Software
- Minimum of 5+ years of Clinical EEG Routine and Epilepsy Long Term Experience
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG Software desired
- Applicants should have proficiency Clinical EEG, Epilepsy Monitoring (LTM) and ERP
- Applicants should have a well-rounded clinical background with an interest in teaching both modalities.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Installation of PCs and Hardware
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products; Excel and PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Minimum of 3 +years in a Technical Phone Call Centre experience with troubleshooting and resolving Technical Issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years Technical experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Products, and General Desktop Support Issue
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is (sometimes, regularly, frequently) required to:
– Sit, walk, stand
– Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
– Reach with hands and arms
– Climb or balance
– Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
– Talk or hear
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus).
- The employee must be able to travel via plane or auto.
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:cmpjobs@Compumedicsusa.com