Marketing Manager, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Job reference : MM100517
Compumedics USA has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager position in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987. As we enter our thirtieth year, we are looking for marketing person to join our home office staff in Charlotte, NC to support a growing sales force and product base.
Reporting to the US General manager, your role will include being responsible for developing, executing and measuring the success of marketing initiatives and programs in the USA . The right person must be highly professional in appearance and demeanor with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Must be organized, motivated and an independent decision maker.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and Design marketing campaigns to build the company brand
- Develop and execute email campaigns and social media campaign
- Provide administrative support to the marketing and sales leadership as needed
- Develop a working knowledge of Compumedics products
- Coordinate and manage trade show including planning, registration, and logistics
- Order, manage, and distribute company promotional products and marketing materials.
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, preferred
- Minimum of three year experience in creating marketing campaigns and coordinating events
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills communication
- Technology skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Able and willing to travel as required.
- Wages commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans offered
- Company paid short-term and long-term care, as well as basic life insurance
- 401k plan available to participate in
Compumedics, USA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.