eHealth Regional Sales Manager – Sleep & Neuro-diagnostics, USA
Compumedics USA has an opportunity for an eHealth Regional Sales Manager in Sleep and Neuro-diagnostics. The regional office is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, however, the role could be home-based provided the candidate has immediate access to major cities for transportation purposes. The candidate will be responsible for USA sales and is expected to build a sales and support team as the business grows.
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987. Compumedics eHealth platform, NeXus 360, was released in 2016 as the next evolution to ProFusion NeXus – a > 20 year-old platform with thousands of active users globally. NeXus 360 now has a strong foundation of users in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, France, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan and China on which to grow this software-as-a-subscription platform. In 2020, NeXus 360 will be further complemented with exciting hardware releases for the ambulatory sleep and neurodiagnostic markets.
Compumedics are now seeking an enthusiastic eHealth Regional Sales Manager who is willing to “roll up their sleeves” and travel extensively within the USA to support an experienced sales team and loyal customer base whilst finding, and closing, new opportunities. You will “wear many hats” from calling on sleep centers, hospitals and private practice through to supporting the existing sales team to provide reliable forecasts and a sustainable and profitable business. The successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively, enjoy interfacing with clients, provide coaching and accountable leadership to the sales team and possess the skills needed to close the sale (from demo through to hands-on contract negotiation and after-sales technical support).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement, manage and achieve sale quotas by collaborating with the existing sales team to develop their pipeline, manage complex sales processes and close the deal.
• Able to prepare, organize, present and demonstrate to customers from the technicians through to lab managers, IT, physicians and C-level personnel.
• Develop, implement and update a continuous sales and marketing plan to support the success of Nexus 360 within the region.
• Clearly and concisely report financials, frequently interacting with Global HQ in Australia.
• Maintain a current and competent level of Compumedics’ entire product range
• Be able and willing to travel on a regular basis (> 70%).
• Demonstrate skills in complex system quoting and contract negotiation.
• Able to provide management with accurate forecasting on quarterly and annual business.
• Four-year Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Masters degree in Business is beneficial
• Minimum of five years successful sales management experience in SaaS, scientific or healthcare industries
• Experience in sleep and or neuro-diagnostics sales/marketing is an advantage
• Experience in healthcare IT and infrastructure
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Willingness to travel extensively
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Dynamics 365 CRM (or equivalent)
• Must have a valid and clean driver’s license as well as reliable transportation.
• A “pure hunter” with an assertive approach to business development in highly competitive markets.
• Reporting to Global eHealth Commercial Manager based in Sydney, Australia
• Highly Competitive Base Salary and Un-Capped Commissions Plan
• Car Allowance, if applicable
• 401k available to participate in
• Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
• Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance as well as basic life insurance
Compumedics is an equal opportunity employer based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:email@example.com