Compumedics Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor : Charlotte, NC, USA
CTSS270718 - July 2018
Compumedics USA is currently searching for a Full-time Clinical-Technical Support Supervisor to join our Service Team Based in Charlotte NC. Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a medical device company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of diagnostics technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow monitoring applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; and Europe and the Middle East.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor at Compumedics USA will be leading the 24/7 Clinical and Research Technical Support Analyst Team. In charge of managing support issues to successful and satisfactory, resolution Triage and troubleshoot customer issues. Candidate will be responsible to communicate across between Clinical and Research Support Analyst Teams. The Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor will be reporting to the US Technical Services Director.
- Responsible for leading the Support Analyst Team and reporting to the US Technical Service Director.
- Mentor, challenge, and inspire the other members of the Technical Support team
- Drive improvements in our technical support Team processes by creating reports and tracking trends in key performance metrics in Microsoft CRM
- Ensure that Compumedics has the smoothest possible experience for customers to report technical issues they encounter
- Report on the overall Support Analyst Team progress to the Compumedics Management Team
- Responsible for providing 1st and 2nd Tier Phone Support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Escalation group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps to Support Analyst Team
- Provide Training to New Support Analyst Team members
- Manage Triage Incoming Repairs in a RSO/RMA Process
- Pre-Stage Post Sales Compumedics Equipment
- Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor is required to be on-call throughout the year.
- Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor will work a set Day Shift.
- Clinical – Technical Support Supervisor is required to fill-in any of the 3 Shifts as needed.
- Day Shift, Night Shift, Weekend Shift
Travel Required: 25%
- Required to Travel to North America and South America
- Required to have valid Driver’s License
- Required to have valid Passport
- Required to have a dependable vehicle
- Required to have a personal credit card for business expenses for one (1) month of Expenses
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits are provided
Education and Certifications – Registry Requirements:
- 4 Year College Degree with Equivalent work experiences in related area (EEG or PSG LAB, Computer Science or Engineering Degree)
- Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET) in EEG
- Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CLTM) in EEG
- Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CNIM) in EEG
- Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (NIOM) in EEG
- Registered Polysomnography Technologist Certification – RPSGT
- Microsoft Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Networking+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA CSA Certifications (desired)
Candidate must have Strong Leadership, Organization and Telephone Etiquette Skills
- 3+ year of Management Skills
- 4+ year Technical Phone and Strong Customer service experience with troubleshooting and resolving Technical Issues.
- 3+ years of Clinical EEG Routine and Epilepsy Long Term Experience
- 3+ years of Clinical PSG Experience
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG Software desired
- Applicants should have proficiency Clinical EEG, Epilepsy Monitoring (LTM) and Polysomnography.
- 3+ Years Technical experience with High-level working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems– Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016R2 MS Office Products, and General Desktop Support Issue
- 3+Years Technical experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Networking using DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts,
- 3+Years Technical experience with working knowledge of MS Server 2008/2012/2016, MSSQL, Remote Access Software and related software programs for data storage and retrieval required.
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG Software desired
- Applicants should have proficiency Clinical EEG, Epilepsy Monitoring (LTM) and polysomnography.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is (sometimes, regularly, frequently) required to:
– Sit, walk, stand
– Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
– Reach with hands and arms
– Climb or balance
– Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
– Talk or hear
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus).
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:email@example.com