Clinical Sales Representative – South West Territory , USA
Compumedics USA has opportunities for Clinical Sales Representatives in the Mid-Atlantic USA area. The position is home based but should have access to major cities for transportation purposes. The territory for this position will cover multiple states, including but not limited to Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana.
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987. We are looking for sales representatives to help us grow and sustain our position as a top leader in Neurodiagnostic and Sleep markets across the United States.
As a Clinical Sales Representative you will be calling on Sleep Centers, Hospitals, Neurology Departments, and Neurologists Private Practices across a specified territory promoting Compumedics products and services. The right person must be able to meet goals, manage a territory with self-confidence to make successful presentations and possess the skills needed to close the sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sale quotas by becoming a presence in the assigned territory with personal visits, cold calls, trade shows and other means to establish yourself and Compumedics in meeting the needs of potential and existing customers.
- Can prepare, organize, present and demonstrate equipment to customer
- Develop, implement and update on a continuous basis a Business Plan to support the success of your territory and can clearly and concisely report its development to your manager.
- Develop an effective sales activity pipeline of cold calls, referrals, sustainable relationships and product replacement opportunities.
- Maintain a current and competent level of Compumedics products
- Be able and willing to travel on a regular basis
- Have skills in negotiating contracts
- Able to provide management with accurate forecasting on Quarterly and Annual Business
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of three years successful sales experience, preferably in Capital equipment sales
- Excellent communication as well as Negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Dynamics
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license as well as reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and transport equipment
- Must be able to think outside of the box to find a way to meet the needs of potential customers
- Hunters Mentality with a proven successful track record
- B2B experience
- Highly Competitive Base Salary and Un-Capped Commissions Plan
- Car Allowance
- 401k available to participate in
- Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance as well as basic life insurance
Compumedics, USA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
Apply – Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:email@example.com