Clinical Applications and System Specialist: USA West or Southwest – CA, AZ, CO, TX, NV
CASSW1903 / March 2018
Compumedics USA is currently searching for a EEG/PSG Clinical Applications and Systems Specialist. We are looking for a licensed ABRET and/or RPST Full-Time availability to join our Service Team Based in Charlotte NC. Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a medical device company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of diagnostics technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow monitoring applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; and Europe and the Middle East.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Onsite/Webinar Training on Compumedics Clinical Products
- Able to speak in Small groups effectively
- Provide Onsite Installation of all Compumedics Clinical Products
- Supporting Compumedics Customer performing Routine EEG, LTM, ICU monitoring on patients of all ages (infant to geriatric)
- Supporting Customers on hooking patients up with electrodes/monitoring equipment needed to records a PSG-EEG-LTM-ICU Monitoring Testing
- Supporting Compumedics Customer performing PSG, MSLT/MWT, HST, and PAP titrations on patients of all ages (infant to geriatric)
- Supporting Customer Scoring PSG Studies and EEG Editing
- Configuring Custom Reports using MSWORD and Compumedics Configurations
- Providing in-depth support of products distributed by Compumedics USA, Inc. Performing remote session installations and problem-solving.
- Must have a temperament suitable for direct interaction with the users under what can be demanding conditions. This includes a friendly comportment, considerable patience, a high toleration for frustration, and the flexibility to switch attention quickly from one task to another.
- Provide Phone Support for Technical Troubleshoot Skills: Compumedics Equipment and software, PCs, and Windows OS
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision as well as contribute to a Service Team environment
Travel Required: 70% Road Warrior
- Required to Travel to North America and South America
- Required to have valid Driver’s License
- Required to have valid Passport
- Required to have a dependable vehicle
- Required to have a personal credit card for business expenses for one (1) month of Expenses
West or Southwest: CA, AZ, CO, TX, NV
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits are provided
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET) in EEG
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CLTM) in EEG
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (CNIM) in EEG
- Required Registry by the American Board of Registered Electro Neurodiagnostic Technologists (NIOM) in EEG
- Required Registered Polysomnography Technologist Certification – RPSGT
- 2 Year College Diploma or 4 Year College Degree with Equivalent work experience in related area
- Minimum of 5+ years of Clinical EEG Routine and Epilepsy Long Term Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Clinical PSG Experience
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG Software desired
- Applicants should have proficiency Clinical EEG, Epilepsy Monitoring (LTM) and polysomnography.
- Applicants should have a well-rounded clinical background with an interest in teaching both modalities.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Installation of PCs and Hardware
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products; Excel and PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Minimum of 3 +years in a Technical Phone Call Centre experience with troubleshooting and resolving Technical Issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years Technical experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Products, and General Desktop Support Issue
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is (sometimes, regularly, frequently) required to:
– Sit, walk, stand
– Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
– Reach with hands and arms
– Climb or balance
– Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
– Talk or hear
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus).
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:cmpjobs@Compumedicsusa.com