Marketing Manager – East Coast (Remote) – US Corporate office is in Charlotte, NC (USA)
Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a world-leading medical device/technology company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of innovative diagnostics and monitoring technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow (Trans Cranial Doppler) applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including the Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; Europe and the Middle East.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and sharing the story of our products with the world. This role is charged with understanding our market, our audiences and our product to develop compelling, differentiated positioning and messaging. We will look to you to bring this narrative to life, working alongside go-to-market functions to support successful product launches, updates and enhancements. The right candidate is a creative thinker that can connect deep technical topics to real world value, has a passion for storytelling and a data-driven mindset.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
You are a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years’ experience in marketing (ideally at a medical device company).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing.
- A customer focused attitude.
- Content creation experience.
- Strong drive for results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution.
- Base Salary and MBO (Management by Objectives) Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance as well as basic life insurance.
Compumedics, USA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org