Field Service Representative (AUS)
Compumedics Field Service Engineer and Network Systems Specialist
Compumedics Ltd is currently searching for a Field Service Engineer and Network Systems Specialist Full-Time to join our Service Team in Australia. Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a medical device company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of diagnostics technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow monitoring applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; and Europe and the Middle East.
As a Field Service Engineer, you report to the Local Manager and Global Service Manager. Responsibilities will install, maintain, consult, train and service the entire Compumedics product line of Neurodiagnostic Devices and Software. Provide Network System product configuration, installations, networking, HL7 Configuration and set-up support for any and all products utilized by the customer. This service will be a pre-sales, post-sales activity. Position will require travel and ability to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage and perform small to large installations as assigned. Ensure all installations are managed in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the Company standards and directives and customer requirements.
- Have direct interaction with customers to build relationships, establish communications and promote
- Responsible for providing 1st Tier Phone Support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Taking ownership of technical and escalation issues to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Triage and Process incoming RMA Repairs
- Other duties: Perform preventative/routine maintenance or field dispatch service on installed equipment in a professional and workmanlike manner. Will be required to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair PC, network and proprietary hardware and software issues. Advise management when response time objectives cannot be met. Retains ownership of all problems until resolution.
- Preferred Microsoft Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Projects+, CSA+ and/or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or MCSA, MCSE
- Preferred: AWS Architect Associate, AWS Certified SysOps, AWS Advance Networking, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Other Networking Equivalent Certificates.
3+ years Onsite Field Service experience with Installations and Technical experience with Low Voltage Cabling, Soldering, and Preventative Maintenance of Diagnostic & Monitoring Medical Equipment and/or related equipment and systems required.
3+ years Technical Phone support experience required as well as any and all relevant network and software experience.
3 + years Phone and Customer service experience.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- Travel reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Rotating roster
Work Location: In person
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org