Clinical Sales Representative – Southeast (USA)
Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a world-leading medical device/technology company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of innovative diagnostics and monitoring technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow (Trans Cranial Doppler) applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including the Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; Europe and the Middle East.
Compumedics USA, has an opportunity for a Clinical Sales Representative in the Southeast. The position is home based but the candidate should be near a major city and be in reasonable proximity to major highways (and an airport). The territory for this position will include multiple states, including TN, GA, NC and SC. The majority of covering this territory is to be done via a personal vehicle.
As a Clinical Sales Representative you will be calling on Sleep Centers, Hospitals, Neurology Departments, and Neurologists across a specified territory promoting Compumedics products and services. The right person must be able to meet goals, manage a territory with self-confidence to make successful presentations and possess the skills needed to close the sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities .
- Prepare, organize, present, and demonstrate Neurology and Sleep Medicine equipment to customer.
- Develop, implement and update on a continuous basis a Business Plan to support the success of your territory.
- Develop an effective sales pipeline and achieve sales quotas through cold calls, referrals, relationship building and product replacement opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of competence with regards to Compumedics products.
- Be able and willing to travel 60% of time.
- Effective a negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Able to accurately forecast on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Clinical EEG Routine and Epilepsy Long Term Experience
- 2+ years of Clinical PSG Experience
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG Software desired
- Three years successful sales experience, preferably in Capital equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and PPT
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license as well as reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and transport equipment.
- Base Salary and Un-Capped Commissions Plan
- Car Allowance
- Monthly and Quarterly Awards are based on achieving hardware and supplies quota.
- 401k available to participate in
- Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance as well as basic life insurance.
Compumedics, USA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org