Compumedics Clinical Applications Support Analyst (AUS)
Compumedics Clinical Applications Support Analyst
Compumedics is currently searching for a Compumedics Clinical Application Support Analyst to join our Global Support Team. Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a medical device company involved in the development, manufacture and commercialization of diagnostics technology for the sleep, brain and ultrasonic blood-flow monitoring applications. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany based DWL Elektronishe GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including Americas; Australia and Asia Pacific; and Europe and the Middle East.
As a Compumedics Clinical Applications Support Analyst, you report to the AU Service Manager. As the Clinical Applications Technical Support Analyst at Compumedics you will be in charge of managing customer support issues to successful and satisfactory, resolution Triage and troubleshoot customer issues, report defects to Product Management, and contribute to knowledge base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing 1st Tier Global Call Centre Support to our rapidly growing Global customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Supporting Customers with monitoring equipment needed to record a PSG-EEG-LTM-ICU Monitoring Testing
- Supporting Customer Scoring PSG Studies and EEG Editing
- Configuring Custom Reports using MSWORD and Compumedics Configurations
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Escalation group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Providing in-depth 24-hour support of products distributed by Compumedics, Inc. Performing remote session problem -solving and remote software installations.
- Serving as a facilitator among internal departments, including Software, Engineering, Production, Finance, Shipping and Sales to varying extents on support related issues.
- Must have a temperament suitable for direct interaction with the users under what can be demanding conditions. This includes a friendly comportment, considerable patience, a high toleration for frustration, and the flexibility to switch attention quickly from one task to another.
- Perform Global shift work in a rotation of 3 Shifts:
1. 1st Shift
2. 2nd Shift
3. 3rd Shift
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel up to 25%
- Required to Travel in Australia
- Required to have valid Driver’s License
- Required to have a dependable vehicle
- Prefer 2 Year College Diploma or Equivalent work experience in related area such as IT or medicine/biology.
- Prefer Microsoft Certification: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Networking+, Server+, Security+, Cyber Security+ Certification. (Required)
- Technical Phone and Customer service experience with troubleshooting and resolving Technical Issues.
- Clinical EEG Routine and Epilepsy Long Term Level 4 Epilepsy Experience
- Clinical PSG Experience Previous experience in Sleep Therapy, particularly CPAP
- Knowledge of Compumedics PSG/EEG/CURRY Software desired
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and Word are required.
- 3+ years working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Products, and General Desktop Support Issue
Work Location: In person
For more information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for Compumedics?
Compumedics is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative diagnostic technologies for sleep disorders, neurophysiology and cardiology since 1987.
Compumedics is committed to developing a world class working environment that rewards individuals for the contributions they, and their teams make to the business each year. Compumedics is proud of the diversity of its people, and continues to develop its people infrastructure under the guidance of the Senior Management Team and the Board.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please send your application to:email@example.com